Thank you for your willingness to make a donation. Your generosity is crucial for the upkeep of El Santuario de Chimayo and the surrounding grounds. By making a donation using the button below you can be assured that your donation will be used for the betterment of El Santuario.
We also accept donations for the upkeep of other historic adobe churches within the parish of Chimayo. Click here (under construction) to learn more about making donations to these churches.
You may make a donation in one of three ways:
1. With a credit card by calling us at 1-505-351-9961.
2. Sending a check or money order payable to "Santuario de Chimayo" and mailing it to:
3. Using the PayPal button below
Donations to other Historic Churches:
Santuario de Chimayo and Holy Family Parish serves several small communities in northern New Mexico and help to maintain some of the most historic and beautiful adobe churches in the United States.
Information on these churches can be found at the Holy Pilgrim webpages maintained by the Holy Family Parish (under construction).
Donations for the maintenance of these churches is greatly needed and much appreciated.
Below are some links to the Holy Pilgrim webpages for the specific churches.
Additionally, you may donate with a credit card by calling us at 1-505-351-9961 or you may send a check of money order to P.O. Box 235, Chimayo, NM, 87522. If you send a check or money order please annotate which church is the intended recipient.
• San Jose de Gracia Church in Las Trampas, built between 1760 and 1776.
• Nuestra Señora del Sagrado Rosario Church in Truchas, built in 1805.
• San Antonio Church in Cordova, built in 1832.
• Santo Niño de Atocha Chapel in Chimayo, built in 1856.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity.