While Santuario de Chimayo is open, we remind you that it is so with only limited services. As our priority is your safety and well-being and that of other visitors, we can offer only the following services:
• Santuario de Chimayo is open every day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Both chapels are open for individual prayer, but not for groups.
• The small Santuario gift shop is open, but the Santo Nino gift shop and the Welcome Center are not
• No daily Mass from Monday to Saturday.
• Sunday Mass at 10:30 a.m. and 12 noon is offered at the Outdoor Mass Area.
• Masks and social distancing are required in the buildings and at Mass.
• As we cannot maintain the Restrooms according to state and archdiocesan guidelines, RESTROOMS REMAIN CLOSED.
Though we look forward to a time when all or most previous services will again be available, we ask your understanding, cooperation, and prayers in the meantime. If you are weak, ill, or disabled, we request that you refrain from visiting the Santuario and that you celebrate your home as your holy place for now.
© 2021 by Santuario de Chimayo